Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eureka
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Eureka

ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!!   ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:10 am

Idea eureka thinks we should get rid of some maps for the sake of ZOMBIE survival. I am going to post what maps i think we should get rid of and give a reason why:
gm_atomic: we never play it its to laggy and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big
cscdesert: we are not a build rp(people like to build on that map)
city night: never play it and doesnt work for zombie survival
distant city night: pointless just pointless(day is better and not pointless)
downtown: never play it
necro forest: boring and never play it
necro urban: never play the map
harbor: to big not good for ZOMBIE! survival
city 17: isnt good for zombie survival

thats all i got comment on what you agree with and disagree with.....
and if you have anyother ideas about the maps.
oh yeah and if you can get rid of all the dod maps its would help to....to (co owners&owner) cheers

Last edited by Eureka on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Add1995
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Add1995

ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!!   ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 am

Well I have to agree with you. With ALL that you said, actually. Most of those maps we don't usually play on, and when we do, it can be too laggy.
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

PostSubject: no   ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:35 am

i say no to distant night night is more zombie like and just no to the necro forest and urban cus we have and do sometimes play on them and no to harbor cus almost everyone loves harbor and they will get mad
Back to top Go down
Vertigan
Zombie
Zombie
Vertigan

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!!   ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:14 am

get rid of necro forest what !?!?! Thats a good and funny mission map and also delete the maps we never play ?! well why wont we just try them out and see if we shall keep them or not. and Im So happy that cscdesert is going bye bye it sucks donkey balls every1 just goes in the vault and fallout rp's lol
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Eureka

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!!   ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 am

well general you have to think(not saying you think or anything) but when we play that map nobody comes on i know its fun and i know its good for rp but its not good for zombies.....and some maps we get them and weve only played necro forest what three times?....its just pointless and yes i supose(i know i spelt it wrong dont judge) it is really good for rp never really thought of it really hard...but we should consider deleteing some maps....it would be very helpful comment back!!!! hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!!   ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL OF STARKILLER AND CO OWNERS AND HUGH AND EVERYONE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT!!!(its about maps)!!!!
Page 1 of 1