Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

server problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eureka
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Eureka

server problems Empty
PostSubject: server problems   server problems I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Okay so i was on the server today and we were on Csc desert...yes i was Rping having some fun....i went to talk to templar and silly teleports me to him...i was based in the military base one little spot and silly asks what is this and i say its my base he said whatever this is the FRAG base...so he just decided to delete my stuff for NO GOD DAMN FUCKING REASON...IF YOU WANTED THE FUCKING MILITARY BASE YOU COULDVE ASKED YOU WERE IN THE MINES I WAS IN THE BASE TOO FUCKING BAD IT DOESNT GIVE YOU A FUCKING RIGHT TO DELETE MY SHIT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT IT...PICK ONE FUCKING BASE AND KEEP IT AND IF YOU WANT SOMETHING FUCKING ASK.....THIS HAS HAPPEND BEFORE AND IT ALMOST CAUSED ME TO LEAVE THE FUCKING SERVER!!!!.....AND ONCE AGAIN GOD DAMN SON OF FUCKING BITCHES ASK FIRST..AS YOU CAN SEE IM FUCKING PISSED BYE!!!!!!!!!......SEE YOU WHEN IM IN A FUCKING GOOD MOOD...THANKS FOR PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bigglesworth
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
bigglesworth

server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: server problems   server problems I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:25 am

You didn't get the memo that FRAG are higher in ranks than the server owner, and that they can do whatever the hell they want?? wow. You must be new.
server problems 75378-TrollFace
Back to top Go down
http://email: bigglesworth94@gmail.com
Add1995
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Add1995

server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: server problems   server problems I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:22 am

I was trying to take this as serious business, but BIGGLES had to go and TROLOLO you. I Lol'd so hard I came BUCKETS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: server problems   server problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server problems
Page 1 of 1