Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Here we go again (wasn't logged in last time)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

Here we go again (wasn't logged in last time) Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again (wasn't logged in last time)   Here we go again (wasn't logged in last time) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 am

Right, guys, here we are.

I have apparently been banned for making a ban script which came with the DARKRP menu. I have repeatedly told you of this: It's NOT mine.

Somehow, it doesn't seem to sink in.

Also, I have been adding things according to Star's very 1st email he sent to me. He asked me to gradually put the things in, and so I did.

Also, I absolutely DO NOT allow you to keep the code. I have operatives telling me if the code comes back, I know that death deleted it.

I am sad you guys feel this way.

I thought I could really do a lot of work on this server; I was planning to add further advanced scripts. I thought you would appreciate a professional coder (as of 2 weeks ago Tuesday) working on your server for free. Seeing as you are ungrateful, and are constantly hassling me with what to put in, which is why I "randomly" ban.

The random banning, I assure you, was always justified.

I have never, also, created banning scripts. The blue/black screen is NOT mine. DeathByKittens is quite the coder, he knows all, he tells me he knows what code he can/cannot delete; however, when I ask him to put in an extra job, he manages to fuck the server up beyond belief.

DarkRP is widely known as the easiest possible gamemode to code, which is why I planned a more complex cider or nexus base.

Enjoy your basic server.

Anyway, it's been good

-Hugh
Back to top Go down

Here we go again (wasn't logged in last time)
Page 1 of 1