Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Servers Not dieing any time soon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Templar66
Admin
Admin
Templar66

Servers Not dieing any time soon. Empty
PostSubject: Servers Not dieing any time soon.   Servers Not dieing any time soon. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 am

Star may not be in charge any more but now i am and there servers going to be just fine
Back to top Go down
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

PostSubject: Re: Servers Not dieing any time soon.   Servers Not dieing any time soon. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Great- am applying small updates to the server as we speak; you can now buy 357s and Dual elites from the entities menu, and the 7.625 ammo has been fixed.

I will probably add in custom vehicles at some point, maybe something more zombie related, rather than the airboat and buggy.

Thanks.

-Hugh
Back to top Go down
Add1995
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Add1995

PostSubject: Re: Servers Not dieing any time soon.   Servers Not dieing any time soon. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Hugh, can you fix the Mad Cow's Scopes so they actually zoom out now? OH, and the Mad Cow's Admin Weapon as well. I can't get it to change at all when I mess with its settings.
Back to top Go down
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

PostSubject: Re: Servers Not dieing any time soon.   Servers Not dieing any time soon. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Add;

I have found the problem; it is an error in either the server-side or client-side.

I will run some tests later to fix it, as in single player, none of this happens (you can zoom in when looking, and hold type isn't pistol for EVERY wep).

There is some problem, I even tried to edit the code for mad cow's weps, increasing the zoom for each weapon by 1.00 pixels, but it didn't work, so it's definitely a client-side or server-side problem.

I will run diagnostics later.

Also, if you want custom cars for the car-dealer job, notify me, and give me a decent pack.

Thanks,

-Hugh
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Eureka

PostSubject: Re: Servers Not dieing any time soon.   Servers Not dieing any time soon. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:28 pm

AS LONG ITS NOT KUNOOS VEHICLES THEY BLOW
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers Not dieing any time soon.   Servers Not dieing any time soon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers Not dieing any time soon.
Page 1 of 1