Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

LUA coding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugh

LUA coding  Empty
PostSubject: LUA coding    LUA coding  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Hey guys!

As you may know, the server popularity has been really low recently, and I am looking into why this is happening.

I want you to be honest with the LUA coding on the server, whether it is good or bad, because I really need some constructive advice.

I really would like to find out why, you, the player aren't on our server more often.

Shall I add things, remove things, or just... I don't know, something.

If you would like to view any of my code, just send me an email at ss95@hotmail.co.uk so I can e-mail a copy to you, so you may play-test it for me to check for any glitches, etc...

Anyway, thanks,

-Hugh
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Eureka

LUA coding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUA coding    LUA coding  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 am

i think the only problem is because of the new server ip and the maps...and whenever someone new does come on there is never a single zombie on it....thats my only thought....and i would be on but no one else is never on soooo yeah
Back to top Go down
Templar66
Admin
Admin
Templar66

LUA coding  Empty
PostSubject: my take   LUA coding  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:11 am

Here is my take we need new classes things that other place don't have and if we have a mapper why don't we add zombies to the maps in a server list? we need a smaller map but not as small as zombie_b5 wich don't get me wrong is a good map but it needs more places for people it's a couple streets with a couple house wich seems crowded when there to many people on but the large maps we are using right now are to big players get lost and spred out silent hill is the best map for this right now in my opinion. now when i say new class i don't mean gun dealer look alike what i mean is class that can make things like grappling hooks or buy turrets perhaps like the one currently on noxious nets zombie survival server. we have a good community but we need to back them up with new content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LUA coding  Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUA coding    LUA coding  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LUA coding
Page 1 of 1