Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Tired of this Constant Fueding...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Add1995
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Add1995

Tired of this Constant Fueding... Empty
PostSubject: Tired of this Constant Fueding...   Tired of this Constant Fueding... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 am

Between RIP and FAT. I've realized that they are set out to accomplish the same goals as we are, just they are a little more Sinister in their attempts to attract more people, but that's okay, I've set out on a mission. Make a Peace Treaty between our clans. And that actually might be accomplished here soon.
Back to top Go down
Vertigan
Zombie
Zombie
Vertigan

PostSubject: Re: Tired of this Constant Fueding...   Tired of this Constant Fueding... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 pm

so....if there so sinister i dont think we should do a peace treaty they might do something bad. Like stealing map again or even worse
Back to top Go down
Add1995
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Add1995

PostSubject: Re: Tired of this Constant Fueding...   Tired of this Constant Fueding... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 pm

I mean it because like I'd rather be recognized as a friend than an enemy, plus it's stupid. Our clans have common goals, so why do we have to be rivals?
Back to top Go down
Jim"TheSpy"Raynor
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Tired of this Constant Fueding...   Tired of this Constant Fueding... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:37 am

i personally havnt witnessed any feuding but i reckon fat and rip are the same type of server. Uber (ex-member) has even told me personally there is no war kinda thing between the servers but they just brought fat back up so for now i just suggest ignore anyone who mention any shit bout the server war and just play ill speak to uber about it soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000009378403
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired of this Constant Fueding...   Tired of this Constant Fueding... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired of this Constant Fueding...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay :: Server Related :: Server Talk-
Jump to: