Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

ITS FINALLY HERE! NEW RIP ZOMBIE BUILD RP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigglesworth
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
bigglesworth

ITS FINALLY HERE! NEW RIP ZOMBIE BUILD RP! Empty
PostSubject: ITS FINALLY HERE! NEW RIP ZOMBIE BUILD RP!   ITS FINALLY HERE! NEW RIP ZOMBIE BUILD RP! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 pm

LULWAT!?:
OK, I put together a little suck server last night, and so far it has ULX, cstrike, PHX3, wire, all the essentials for a Build RP. Now of course it's in it's testing stage, but i think it will be out and ready to go by Sunday.

WHY DID YOU DO THIS:
Because I love building. In RP I like building my own house, building my own prop sets, and everything I can. When, for the brief period we did, switched to playing on cs_desert and it pretty much became a build RP, I loved it.

WHAT TO EXPECT:
I will raise the prop limit very high, and I expect players to build transportation, houses/hideouts, world RP prop sets, etc. On the few occasions we do switch to the dreaded Rp_silenthill map, on this server you will be able to build huge bases expanding over roads and roof tops, And create some boats for the water.
Oh and another map we will be playing on a lot will be the harbor 2 ocean map, but more RP-zombish + build like. So there will be zombies on the islands, rig, 2 towns, but as stated above, build your way outta em.

WHY DOES YOUR GRAMMAR SUCK SO BAD?
Because its 3 am, and I'll revise this later. This is just the breaking announcement!

P.S.:
Oh yeah the port is 192.168.1.73:27015

P.S.S.:
All Admins now will have Admin rights on this server, all Supers will have Super, but Co-Owners will be Add, Star, me, and maybe a few other Co's now. I really don't know them.. they'll be Supers, maybe. I dunno just yet.

PSSSSSSTT:
If you cant join, I don't know why but its being retarded like that sometimes but people were joining me while I was editing the server, so hopefully y'all will be able to join.

PSSSSZZZZZ:
I need custom jobs from other server, if anyone can tell he how that would be great to get some ZRTs and ACTs up in heya.
Back to top Go down
http://email: bigglesworth94@gmail.com

ITS FINALLY HERE! NEW RIP ZOMBIE BUILD RP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay :: Server Related :: Server Talk-
Jump to: