Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Members should be able to kick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vertigan
Zombie
Zombie
Vertigan

Members should be able to kick Empty
PostSubject: Members should be able to kick   Members should be able to kick I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:31 pm

hey,
i think really that members should be able to kick because vote kick is just ridiculous for an example: if there where a minge on the server and none of the admins are on i can't really do anything about it besides reporting wow but by then he already did his damage. So i would really think that atleast The Members get the Option to Kick. I mean im not asking for much i just want to be able to kick people that are not following the rules or are very very long afk. So i would really hope that Members get that option.
Back to top Go down
bigglesworth
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
bigglesworth

PostSubject: Re: Members should be able to kick   Members should be able to kick I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:38 am

+ Support.
Yall make the members go through an application, so if you trust them as much to let them wear the [RIP] tag, members should be allowed to kick, just put a timer on it, like 5 minuits per kick, woof.
Back to top Go down
http://email: bigglesworth94@gmail.com
Add1995
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Add1995

PostSubject: Re: Members should be able to kick   Members should be able to kick I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:09 am

I also support this. It's annoying whenever the other Supers aren't on, or the regular Admins are off fiddling with something else. I can't always get directly on the server, unless I have Free Time, most of which is spent doing homework and all this other extra crap. But I definitely support it.
-Add1995
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

PostSubject: alright   Members should be able to kick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 am

Alright well i kinda see what you mean so ill get on this as soon as i can. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members should be able to kick   Members should be able to kick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members should be able to kick
Page 1 of 1