Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Role-playing!

Go down 
3 posters

Which sounds like the most fun?
28 Days Later
Role-playing! I_vote_lcap62%Role-playing! I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Rescue the Mayor
Role-playing! I_vote_lcap0%Role-playing! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Iron Man
 0% [ 0 ]
Mayor's Bounty
 0% [ 0 ]
King of the Hill
 0% [ 0 ]
Hostage
Role-playing! I_vote_lcap31%Role-playing! I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Prop Search
Role-playing! I_vote_lcap7%Role-playing! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Last Man Standing
 0% [ 0 ]
Checkpoint
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Major StarKiller1979
Admin
Admin
Major StarKiller1979

Role-playing! Empty
PostSubject: Role-playing!   Role-playing! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Dustin and I have come up with a couple of role-playing games for the server. You, the players must familiarize yourself with these RP events as to know whats going on when we start a vote. So here they are:

28 Days Later:
As the survivor of a zombie infested world, you must fight without being infected. If your hp drops below 90 from a zombie you have become infected and must be shot to protect the other survivors from the infection. 90 to 99 hp means you can still be given an antidote(healed) and keep on ridding the world of zombies.

Rescue The Mayor:
The Mayor is hiding somewhere on the map and it's your job to find him and bring him back to safety without him getting infected.

Iron Man:
We give one player a certain hp amount(exp. 2000) and it's your job to find him and kill him. The one that kills him becomes the new Iron Man. This all happens while zombies roam the earth.

Mayor's Bounty:
The Activists have set a $10,000 bounty on the Mayor's head and the ZRT's are to defend the Mayor and take him to safety. The Activist that kills the Mayor is rewarded the $10,000!

King Of the Hill:
The ZRTs have secured a post somewhere on the map and the Activists want that area. Activists are to attack until all the ZRTs are defeated. Once the Activists have the position the ZRTs must regain that post. Noclipping back to help is not allowed.

Hostage:
The ZRTs and Activists both have a hostage from the enemy. Each team has to rescue their member and bring them back to their base. If the hostage is shot on the way back to his base, that player is required to go back to being a hostage at the enemy's base. Noclipping back to help is not allowed.

Prop Search:
You are a group of survivors who need a way out of town. So you, as a group decide to build a car. Gather the parts from around town while attacking the zombie horde that plagues the streets. Parts to gather are: Engine, Battery, Doors(x2), Tires(x4), and Seats(x4). Items to be gathered can be decreased or increased depending on players. Bring all these parts back to the car and you have made the vehicle and escaped the town!

Last Man Standing:

Last person alive will receive $50,000. Players are to shoot zombies(not each other) and are required to constantly run around town and not go indoors unless to get more weapons.

Checkpoint:
Players are asked to go from one point to another while surviving the zombie infestation.

Back to top Go down
https://resoluteinpunishment.forumotion.com
bigglesworth
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
bigglesworth

Role-playing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing!   Role-playing! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:17 am

we havent RPed some of these, therefore they may not get any votes. ie: king of the hill.
Back to top Go down
http://email: bigglesworth94@gmail.com
Jim"TheSpy"Raynor
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Jim

Role-playing! Empty
PostSubject: Titles   Role-playing! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:43 am

you may think this is copying modern warfare and shizzle but the thing is i reckon we all should have our own titles(we as in RIP members) which we can be called my on the server example mine is pretty basic
"The Spy"
simple but a nick name everyone will remember me by and be able to notice me by.
This is just a simple suggestion for roleplaying but i thought it was a good idea :3

http://callsign.modernwarfare247.com/

this site for a suggestion

Role-playing! Callsi12

Example
plus if we do this i reckon owners should get the 10th prestige sign and we will need to talk bout that bit but yah:3

Last edited by Jim"TheSpy"Raynor on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : betterer:3)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000009378403
Sponsored content

Role-playing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-playing!   Role-playing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-playing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay :: Server Related :: Server Talk-
Jump to: