Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FFernando
Zombie
Zombie

Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 Empty
PostSubject: Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3   Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 am

So I ran into your server and it was awesome the admins are cool and whatnot because they actually give you chances not like others. So everything in your server is good except..............GLITCHED SHIPMENTS DUN DUN DUUUUN......erh erhmm so yeah please try to fix this and this server will be 100....no 110% complete. I mean with different type of weapons will be awesome! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jim"TheSpy"Raynor
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3   Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:20 am

i hope this is fixed soon 2 if u have any problems meanwhile use the /buyshipment command we gun commands
Pump Shotgun
Sniper Rifle
AK47
M4
MP5
MAC10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000009378403
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3   Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 pm

me 2222 Very Happy i know it maby would be hard to fix tho :O
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

PostSubject: umm   Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 pm

If you did know you can use /buyshipment exe... /buyshipment ak47 or sniper rifle or pump shotgun things like that
Back to top Go down
FFernando
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3   Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:16 am

General. B Hobskins wrote:
If you did know you can use /buyshipment exe... /buyshipment ak47 or sniper rifle or pump shotgun things like that

Yeah but i think you guys have mad weapons, and it would be awesome selling mad m60s and mad knife and what not
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

PostSubject: no   Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:52 am

no were not adding mad cows the the gundealer job cus it useses different ammo then Css
Back to top Go down
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3   Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm

FFernando wrote:
So I ran into your server and it was awesome the admins are cool and whatnot because they actually give you chances not like others. So everything in your server is good except..............GLITCHED SHIPMENTS DUN DUN DUUUUN......erh erhmm so yeah please try to fix this and this server will be 100....no 110% complete. I mean with different type of weapons will be awesome! bounce

Fixed thanks to moi

-Hugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3   Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitched Shipment - Fix now please :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay :: Server Related :: Server Talk-
Jump to: