Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Suggestions (MY IDEAS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uber
Zombie
Zombie

Suggestions (MY IDEAS) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions (MY IDEAS)   Suggestions (MY IDEAS) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 am

1. VIP. Vip will cost $2.50 a month. They will have Votekick. VIPs will start with 150 health, and 50 armor. VIPs will spawn with a CS:S Mp5 (Optional). VIPs will have their own job, which will allow them to buy ALL shipments for half price, and all pistols for $1 the job will be colored purple. VIPs will have thier own chill area. It will have all ammo boxes, and an area with thier own personal zombie spawn.

2. Survivor class. The survivor class is the same as citizen, but will spawn with a crowbar so we dont always need to spend money on guns to protect ourselves. The survivor class will also have a leader called Survivor Leader (Mayor). The survivor leader tells the survivors what to do.

3. A zombie vs antlion arena. This arena will consist of many seats, and in the middle will be zombies, and antlions. Members or higher ranks will choose what to spawn, and the players will watch in suspense to see who will win.

4. Achievements. Players will be able to each achievements. Such as Killing 100 Zombies. This will add alot of fun to the game. (ADDON) Each achievement gives a certain amount of achievement points based on the difficulty of the achievement. Players will be able to use these in a custom shop to buy special 1 time items. FOR EXAMPLE: 2 achievement points can be exchanged for $20000 or a shipment of Any weapon of you're choice.

5.Owner group. The owners will go into this group, so superadmins dont get owner powers. (ADDON) Admins and super admins will have the powers normally abused taken away, and added to the owner group to reduce abuse. These commands in my mind are: (Blind, Ignite, HP, Armor, Strip, Whip, Ragdoll, Maul, Gimp. Freeze)

Thank you for reading my suggestions! -Uber
Back to top Go down
Zombiekiller
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Could be twicked   Suggestions (MY IDEAS) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:58 am

If your going to do vip monthly doesn't help that much because alot of people who play who are younger they won't be able to pay when It's more then one payment at any time because they could change it on the person paying and that will make people less likely to pay when most kids won't be paying...

Also the arena would have to have lua and mapping into it which would take time..

Members are basicly vip thats why we have members...

$1 pistols? vip's don't need that plus if your going to do that with the shipments why do we need gun dealers vip can just give out anything they want at that point....

Finally... Superadmin don't really have owner powers because they don't have rcon i'm pretty sure...

Zombiekiller
Back to top Go down
uber
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (MY IDEAS)   Suggestions (MY IDEAS) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 am

You are right about VIP. It should be a one time thing. I will talk with star about it. For the arena, it will take time, but it will pay off with popularity.

PS: you are kind of acting like these things WILL happen. Remember, they are only suggestions.

Thanks, Uber
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

PostSubject: umm   Suggestions (MY IDEAS) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Umm you do know that Member is basically Vip right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions (MY IDEAS)   Suggestions (MY IDEAS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions (MY IDEAS)
Page 1 of 1