Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Um... Hello?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blue24
Zombie
Zombie

Um... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Um... Hello?   Um... Hello? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Hello. I have joined this forum to repeal my ban. I believe it was a mistake, because I have no clue why I was banned.

Yesterday, I joined the server named "[RIP] ZombieRP {Updated to 2.4.2}" in gmod, and, somehow, I was banned for 24 days due to "spamming"...?

The map was a coastal area and there was a hurricane coming... I noticed a chat message that said "Ban whoever spammed the red island". I leave the game for half a minute to a minute. I come back, and, after a few seconds, the screen turned black and left me with a message that said "Banned for 1440 hours. Reason: Spamming".

I did nothing I would consider "Spamming". I always hit the "Z" (undo) button after building an unwanted prop, so I can't imagine why someone would think I was spamming. The only noteworthy thing I did was load a set of props from the advanced duplicator tool. It was a large stairway that led to a house in the sky. I'm still somewhat new to Garry's mod, and I wanted to see if this worked in maps other than "gm_construct"... was something about that considered "spamming"?

Since this is my first post, I figured the Welcome Forum would be the best place for it, but I apologize if it's not.

Please repeal my ban... this is some sort of misunderstanding. This is the first server I have been to that allows construction and map rotation, and it seems sort of special.

By the way, I accidentally spammed at my first server (irrelevant to this one), and I was let off with a warning (I knew not to do it again. If someone tells me not to do something, I don't do it, and I assume other servers don't want me to). Why was I banned for 24 days in this one for "suspected" spamming?

I also feel the limited distance range of chatting hindered communication. Maybe I didn't see some important chats? I have no clue how other players were chatting to everyone no matter what.

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
blue24
Zombie
Zombie

Um... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: I'm unbanned!   Um... Hello? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Looks like I'm unbanned.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

Um... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: welcome   Um... Hello? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 pm

You're welcome.

-Server Owner
Back to top Go down