Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

God, I screwed up.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigglesworth
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
bigglesworth

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:52 am

So, I just wrote a huge apology to temp but I pressed back and it deleted. I do not have time to write another one.

Bottom like: PG sucks, and funserver is leaving it. Seeing as it cannot come back to RIP because that would be a pathetic pussy thing to do (leave RIP in dark times then beg to come back when it falls on dark times itself), I am making a new clan. The clan?

[UBA]

UBA will be consisted of my funserver, TOTALLY RENEWED, and of my (private for now) minecraft SMP server.

Our MOTD *WILL* have yalls RP servers IP in it, to strengthen relations, but I am changing up the admin staffin to what I see fit, and creaiting a new.. pretty much everything.

More info is to come later on this.. but for now, I never left RIP.. my server did.
Back to top Go down
http://email: bigglesworth94@gmail.com
Daniel Higgins [RIP]
Zombie
Zombie
Daniel Higgins [RIP]

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Dont worry yourself   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Biggles i dont think anybody would mind if you wanted to come back to RIP
but your choice mate...
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Eureka

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:04 am

bigglesworth just come back its not like anyones gonna care...no ones gonna think your a pussy just because your server left because you needed some more support(you never got that from pg) but yeah come back
Back to top Go down
Vertigan
Zombie
Zombie
Vertigan

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:34 am

actually no im gonna play on biggles server more often since its alot better not that many crashes and. There are atleast some people on not like our server that is actually quite Dead -.-
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Eureka

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:02 am

well its not a dumb idea it would just be a second rip server it really wouldnt matter if it was uba or not but he should make it rip again
Back to top Go down
Daniel Higgins [RIP]
Zombie
Zombie
Daniel Higgins [RIP]

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Agreeing with vert   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:50 pm

I am totaly agreeing with vert...templar if you see this could you try and get online as the server is crashing like and and if not crashing lagging and we need you to sort it out
Back to top Go down
Hugh

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Gamemode   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Gamemode for WWIII event will be ready before the 19th of December.

Apologies if plans for this were meant to be secret.
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Merge   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Biggles your server should just merge into RIP cause since you made your server every ones been leaving RIP and i like rip and i don't want to see it shut down in the future. So please take this in mind.
Back to top Go down
Matthewb

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Why not vice-versa? Merge with us, everything will run smoother in the end, we've got a vent n such, along with our Valve coder.... Then you guys get access to our premium code.
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: NO   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 pm

NO WAY RIP is not merging to a server 1 reason were all individuals and 2 i wasn't talking to you Matt.
Back to top Go down
Hugh

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Matt, I warned you about this. If you continue to brag about a coder whom we both agreed on NOT putting anything onto the server, and then going behind my back and doing it, and then even having the bloody cheek to call it "premium", as it's fucking not, he clearly know not much more than I.

It's really not fair, as, being paid by another server, and coding for yours for free, then you bring in some guy and suddenly I am gone is NOT cool. I also spoke to Biggles, he said he knew NOTHING about this guy, hence you lied about everything, so I am really now pissed off with you. I assure you, he touches ANYTHING on the server, I will be gone. I have no reason to stay.

-Hugh
Back to top Go down
Hugh

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Also, what is not premium about mine? It's as good as you bloody want it, I do whatever you want, implement every last fucking thing you want, and then you do this and throw it in my face.

I'll be speaking to Biggles about this, and we'll see what happens.

You are just a stuck up little shit, I absolutely in every way am repulsed by your actions. So far that I might even consider ending my place at UBA. It seems as if you appreciate this "new" guy more than me, even though he is only "here" for a few weeks.

You enjoy your event, because, I assure you until we resolve this I will NOT be coding anything for you. You can have your "premium" code.

-Hugh
Back to top Go down
bigglesworth
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
bigglesworth

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:34 am

Seeing as this was a month ago and all of this is very out-of-date.. still Hugh is 100% right. BUT that new coder IS still a friend but he only messes with Minecraft servers now.. no woories. Yeah I think everything is cleared up since dec 22, the last post here.
Back to top Go down
http://email: bigglesworth94@gmail.com
Sponsored content

God, I screwed up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: God, I screwed up.   God, I screwed up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God, I screwed up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: