Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay

[RIP] Clan for Gmod

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New IP address: 69.127.132.41:27015 Now get in there and play!!!

Enofe With gm_construt already!

Go down 
+2
Add1995
Templar66
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Templar66
Admin
Admin
Templar66

Enofe With gm_construt already! Empty
PostSubject: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:52 am

ok if you have been on latly you would know that gen has been swiching the map to gm_Construct y? It's a lame map with no charter for building and pron to mingery. We need to not use this map i mean realy the default map for garrys mod? plz Plz PLZ make it so we don't go to this map anymore!
Back to top Go down
Add1995
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer
Add1995

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:56 am

Solution for this problem:

1. Talk to Me
2. Ban General
3. Begin TROLOLOLING him
4. ???
5. PROFIT
Back to top Go down
Vertigan
Zombie
Zombie
Vertigan

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 pm

We needz new and fun maps where you can play on for hours !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Agreed. We need a fixed map which is related to Zombie Survival, and that is large enough for 24 players (i.e NOT zombiesurvival)

The way we are playing harbor all of the time, we may as well just be playing normal RP without zombies :\
Back to top Go down
Major StarKiller1979
Admin
Admin
Major StarKiller1979

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:13 am

I asked Add to make a edit the Silent Hill map just last week, so hopefully he's almost done with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://resoluteinpunishment.forumotion.com
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:10 am

ARE YOU CRAZY??? NO! DON'T! affraid

SGT. SGT. IS A MASSIVELY REPECTED MEMBER OF GMOD!!!

HE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!

HE NEVER GIVES OUT PERMISSION!!!

DON'T RISK THE SERVER FOR THIS BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't got permission, he has the right to close the server. Tell Add to do his research before he plagiarises other people's work... >:/

Mad Shocked scratch No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Major StarKiller1979
Admin
Admin
Major StarKiller1979

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:47 am

Technically it's not plagiarism if you change the map a little. It's only plagiarism if you change nothing and say it is your own. Which is why we haven't gotten in trouble for changing Zombie Survival and the Desert map. All he is doing is removing the props and adding spawns for zombies. I doubt the creator will be that upset with us doing that. If you seriously think he will be upset I will try to get in contact with him. If he doesn't answer me or refuses to talk to me by this Friday, I think we tried our best and it's up for game. We also need to give the creator credit though and have his name put somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Dude, no! It’s still considered plagiarism! We could be ruined! It doesn’t matter that he doesn’t reply, it’s not like that! If you go ahead with this, I am not being connected in any way, it will completely ruin me!

Listen; if you edit it in ANY way, at all, without permission, you will be hunted down. Sgt. is a HUGE member, people will report this! Zombiesurvival has been made by someone who clearly doesn’t care! Don’t risk the server on these trivial issues!

TRUST ME, DON’T DO IT! HE WILL DESTROY US (LEGALLY) IF HE FINDS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL IS FREE TO EDIT, HOWEVER, DESERT AND SILENTHILL IS NOT! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Major StarKiller1979
Admin
Admin
Major StarKiller1979

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 am

OUR VERSION OF THE MAP WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE SERVER UNTIL WE GET PERMISSION OF COURSE.

Don't worry, I just sent him and email. This is what I wrote:

Hello SGT. Sickness,

Let me first start by saying that your Silent Hill map is one of the most popular on our server and I thank you for this. I was wondering if it is possible for us to edit your Silent Hill map in only 2 ways. We would like to take out all the world props and add some zombie spawns and this map would only be available to our server only. We would not be placing it on "garrysmod.org". You will still get all the credit for the creation of the map of course. Please let me know if this is OK with you. Thank you for your time.

Thanks,

Major StarKiller[RIP]
Daniel

Back to top Go down
Vertigan
Zombie
Zombie
Vertigan

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:19 pm

I really dont think he doesn't mind us putting zombie spawns in where not like changing the map and taking credit for it. So i think he will be ok with it and if not then well fuck it nextmap Smile
Back to top Go down
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Star, he will not reply. He never does. Tell Add to make a map from scratch, or edit another map that isn't copyright protected.

Please do not assume that if he doesn't reply he is allowing us to edit it.
Back to top Go down
General. B Hobskins
Admin
Admin
General. B Hobskins

PostSubject: umm nooo   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 am

templar did u not even know that construct was the defult map so quit blaming shit on me.
Back to top Go down
Major StarKiller1979
Admin
Admin
Major StarKiller1979

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:57 pm

1. Gen that's no way to talk to your new leader.

2. Yeah Hugh whats with us using the default command line instead of using the command line that we can edit. Will DarkRP and Evolve still work if we switch it to the test command line?
Back to top Go down
Hugh G. Wreckshon
Zombie Killer
Zombie Killer

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I will look into putting a command line into AOWC so I can determine a default map.

There is absolutely no way that it can change the darkrp/evolve, as they are completely separate languages, and completely different things.

All the stuff we put on is just 3rd party modding.

I will add a line, or someone else can, if they know how, and change the map to silenthill, zombiesurvival, or other shiz.

Anyway, whatever you guys want.

-Hugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enofe With gm_construt already!   Enofe With gm_construt already! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enofe With gm_construt already!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resolute in Punishment Zombie Roleplay :: Server Related :: Server Talk-
Jump to: